Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Family Portraits

Last Saturday I had a family photo session at the Nelson-Atkins Museum and these are some of my favorites. They liked the more traditional shots best but I managed to get a few that were a little more creative. It was SO hot & humid I thought I was going to pass out while shooting but we made it & they didn't look like they had a drop of sweat on them, whereas I looked terrible. Good thing I'm behind the camera! They were a really nice family and so gorgeous & pulled-together it made my job a little easier. :o) Grace, the one daughter who found me online & hired me to get the family portrait for her mom said that they all really enjoyed the session & that her mom had a lot of fun.




Can't decide on this one below if I like it better in color or b&w:





3 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Beth said...

Personally I like the color version better but I'm not buying the prints :~P And they may not have like the feet pose but I do, very cool!

Is this the musuem over by the college? I don't recall ever seeing this place. Its a nice place to shoot though. They look great hopefully they'll tell all their friends!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Scott and Beth said...

I like both the b/w and the color! It looks so nice as b/w, but the color is so beautiful in it! Great job!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Studio P Photography said...

Thanks so much for the compliments! Yes, it's near UMKC, just a couple blocks away. It was very pretty but it was so hot we weren't able to walk all around & take advantage of every good spot. I would have passed out! :oP

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home