Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Blog Launched!

I just launched my new photography biz blog at http://studiopphoto.blogspot.com if anyone wants to check it out. I'm not linking to it from here or vice versa because I'm not keen on the idea of potential clients reading all my personal rants, etc. ;o) You all are just the privileged ones here who get to listen to that. Don't you feel special?? :o)

Anyway the new blog links from my website now instead of the landscapes. Nobody really seems to pay much attention to those so I broke the link to those galleries & replaced it with a link to the blog.

I've been keeping busy lately but only a couple portrait shoots here & there...which you can now read all about that stuff on the new blog. I'll just reserve this one for personal pics & some silly stuff of Afton, which you're probably more interested in seeing than some stranger anyway, right? ;o)

Well, Chris is home today & I just got back from a maternity shoot & baby shower & Afton's taking a nap so I'm gonna jump off here & go vegge (sp??) for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home