Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have to show off, you know...

Afton in our apartment looking like a ham for the camera, as usual!














In the Town Pavillion tunnel that goes over the roadway. Rainy day...again!


















I wish more of his eye was showing in this one...it would have been perfect













Some pics from the Neslon-Atkins Museum of Art outside. It turned cloudy & dark about 1/2 hour before we could get out to take pictures but these still came out okay & I had fun playing with my new camera. I got some fall foliage I was really going for so it was a successful trip. Well, any trip to take pictures is always a good thing.




















































































































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Beth said...

I love, LOVE the two of Afton with his hood on! He looks adorable! I also really like the ones of the trees changing! You got some really great shots!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home