Friday, October 20, 2006

Vay-cay-shon!

I'm counting down the minutes (135) till we leave for Eureka Springs, AR for our anniversary trip for 4 days. And since I'm having quite a bit of trouble concentrating on anything else right now I thought I'd post here.

I will be taking plenty of pictures so be on the lookout next week. I picked up another 1G card last night and the weather forecast sounds perfect so there will be lots of photo ops. The War Eagle arts & crafts fair at War Eagle Mill & Farm, Thorncrown Chapel, Pea Ridge historic military park, and all sorts of things around town.

We're staying at the Basin Park Hotel, the "sister" hotel to the Crescent, which is the hotel we've always stayed at in the past. So trying something new this time will be nice. It's been a couple years since we've been there so we're both super excited!! See the link to the side for the Crescent Hotel. It's super cool-rific.

And, being that it's so close to Halloween, all the spookiness comes out & the Crescent is haunted but I'm not sure about the Basin. I think they have a Ghost Tour also, so we'll see if we come back with any ghost stories. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home