Friday, October 12, 2007

It's been forever!

I've been crazy busy the last few months & now the fall rush for pictures has started. I booked up for Oct by mid-Sept & have still been getting requests for October dates! I don't know how many more I can fit in but I will try because I know that once November & cold weather hits business will be pretty dead until Spring. You can find the link to my photo blog a couple posts below this. There you'll find Stacey & Justin's teaser slideshow of their wedding photos from the 29th in NC. I can hardly watch it without tearing up!

So, since my last couple posts lots has happened besides business picking up. Chris got a new job as a chef at the Hilton President downtown. They're really getting super busy lately too b/c of the Sprint Center opening up & all the new stuff going in down there.

Afton has a new sitter he's been with now for about 5 weeks. She has a daycare in her home in Merriam KS. It's a bit of a drive but worth it because she's really great & caring.

So that's 2 bullets dodged we'd been worrying sick about in mid-August.

We just got back from vacation last weekend that we took after the wedding. We went to GA & FL for a week & went to two beaches (Tybee, GA & Clearwater, FL), saw 2 lighthouses in GA, saw Fort Pulaski in GA, went to Homosassa Springs in FL AND to finish off our trip we took Afton to Disney World our last day in FL. He LOVED it! And we had a lot of fun too, despite the torrential rain. Hey, it made the lines way shorter!! ;o)

But, I am at home today b/c Afton is sick with something he must have picked up on vacation. So I'm taking him to the Dr today. Hopefully they can give him something to help him feel better. And flu shots aren't even till next month! :o(

Well, I'm going to be very busy the next few weeks. I will put up some vacation pictures after I've finished editing all the wedding photos. So hang in there! Don't give up on me--I'll get them up before too long hopefully. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home