Friday, October 27, 2006

Business as...usual? I wish.

An update on the photo biz. It's pretty much at a stand still right now since on my end I've had a rough start getting things re-established here in KC. It'll just take some time but with my website out of commission it has set me back.

Which leads me to Time Warner Cable. It took them a MONTH to find our address in their system so we can get internet & cable in our apartment. This is what you get with a monopoly. But, the installer is coming Tuesday between 5 & 7 pm to hook everything up. That means I have to actually clean the "office" space in our bedroom. Which then means that I won't have much time to work on pictures this weekend. But, having internet means I can get my photo site back up.... or, re-done & uploaded, I should say. I'm doing a complete re-design so I'm excited about that.

Seems like getting one thing accomplished is always pending another thing being done. For instance, I want to get my business cards & business stationary, brochures and what-not done and get them into places, but want to wait until my site is done so I can put the url on everything and have an established marketing identity from the get-go. Ugh. I hate waiting!

I'm not a patient person. I may appear to be one on the outside, but really I'm going nuts with the antsies in my pantsies. Gosh, I'm just glad they're not fire ants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home